Friday, July 30, 2010

Next Purchase

So I was reading the other day and I came across this article that said that if you run often that it's better to have several pairs of running shoes..
Sounds nice, but running shoes aint cheap and I just bought some not too long ago. (Not to mention the darn things already have a hole in the mesh, prob from the good ol' Oak Mt. race)
Ironic enough, I was talking with someone that night about running and training for a half marathon and the first thing he told me was to make sure that I had 2 good pair of running shoes... ha
He said that I would go through 3 pair of shoes faster than I would 2 if I never swapped the shoes out.
If I swap them out every other time I run it wont wear them down as much and they will last alot longer..
Thanks for the advice!!!
Now I just have to save up for another pair of nice running shoes

I'm really liking these right now!!!

NEW SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment