Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MY DREAM RUN

If anyone knows me.. they know that I love Kauai!! I feel like part of my heart lives there.
It is where me and Michael spent our Honeymoon and everything about that place is breathtakingly magical. I honestly think I could live there.

Also, I've been trying to work up to a half marathon soon and this would just be the perfect place to be able to accomplish that goal of mine.

I'm kinda wishing that I hadn't came upon this the other day because ever since then I haven't been able to get it off my mind!!

Knowing the exact places that the race will be ran makes my heart ache. I honestly almost cried the day I found it because I've been to all the places on the trail. I know it would just be the most amazing run ever.

Even if you have never been here before.. read it and tell me if don't make you want to register and hop on a plane and run forever!

The Kauai Marathon | Koloa, Hawaii 96756 | Sunday, September 05, 2010 @ 6:00 AM

Seriously, this would be my DREAM RUN!! Not to mention it's exactly a year since we were there last.... great anniversary gift right?

What's holding me back you ask???
The green little paper that pays for it all...BOO!! lol

Maybe they'll have this race again in my lifetime and I wont be too old and out of shape to run it!

Okay, just wanted to share this with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment