Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's that time again....

I don't know about you, but I have been dying to get back outside and run again.
I have missed it soo much!!
This winter has killed me

ITCHING FOR THE WARM WEATHER...so not me

I really don't remember running since I had Bronchitis..
WOW
Needless to say, back to square one

So what was once up to 6 miles two or three times a week, I'll be lucky if I can run one the first time I get out there.

I'm really ready and anxious to get this back up and going
Last year it was incredible

I had never felt as good as I did when I was taking care of my body and exercising.

CAUTION
-HIGHLY ADDICTING-
My goal this year is to do more races because that is where I'm able to see the results of the training I do.
I don't want to be consumed with it, but I do want to make sure that I take the best care of my body that I can

I would love to start something up again

Monday afternoons in Liberty Park and Thursday and Sunday afternoons in Trussville
I might try and find different routes to do every now and then just so we don't get burnt out on the same route over and over again

I plan on starting next week!!!
Monday afternoon if the weather permits in Liberty Park

Let me know if you want to come run with me

and so it begins.......





No comments:

Post a Comment