Monday, January 31, 2011

Attack

Prayer Warriors
I am in need of some prayer

For the past 3 days I have had zero energy. It's very persistent and I can't get it to go away. I don't feel bad at all but it's like a cant keep my head up
I had to quit running last fall due to a ongoing Bronchitis episode that really upset me. I had been very open about how satan would do anything he could to get me not to accomplish one of my dreams and low and behold he did it. I had been training for a half marathon and when the time came I wasn't able to run.
Very Very upsetting time

I felt like the Lord was doing something through our girls last year through what turned into a small group and it was unexplainable.

I have missed running with these girls so badly.
Its kinda hard already because I know that I will have to start back at square one when I had gotten so far, but that is okay.

Well, last week I had decided that this was the week we should start it back up!!
Everyone is in and ready to go and I couldn't be more excited.
I have so many ideas this year and really want to glorify God through it all.

Saturday I went to a spin class. That afternoon, I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was so overwhelmed with fatigue. Im always a busy body, and I didn't do anything out of the norm to make me that tired. So I went to bed early Saturday night and then got up about 8 yesterday morning. Yesterday I had the same feeling of exhaustion and I couldn't shake it. I just wanted to sleep. While at work today, same thing.

I tried to read up on what it could be from and it could just be from Sinus.
It makes me cry because it just seems like in the past year i've really struggled with sinus issues.
I want to be healthy and exercise but it's like every time I try, I get sick.

I feel like this is just an attack from the enemy because he knows what's about to happen again with all of the girls.
I have a passion for this and it's really upsetting when I feel like I can't fulfill it because I don't feel good.

I am just trusting God and believing for healing and unexplainable energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment