Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Black/Blue Toe

Last Thursday night when I had the great idea to run 6 miles then walk 3, I had NO idea that my toe nail was going to hurt me as bad as it had.

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. I've heard of runner's toe nails being messed up from running but this pain was awful. I had heat in my toe and it didn't look infected but had somewhat of a heartbeat..
WEIRD

I wasn't able to run Sunday because we were helping my parents move, which gave it more time to heal and thankfully it has stopped hurting... BUT, I did look down this morning and noticed that my nail was turning a nice shade of BLUE.

My immediate response, I just laughed. NICE, very attractive..
I think I had just cut my toe nail too short.

From talking with Ashley Carroll though, hers is turning too

No pain, No gain
I'll turn into a smurf if need be

No comments:

Post a Comment