Monday, February 7, 2011

SHIRTS ...SHIRTS... SHIRTS

Here is a preview of what the shirts are going to look like...
This is not the exact color... the ones I am ordering are a turquoise whereas these are a little more blue.
You probably aren't able to read it, but on the sleeve of the right arm, it says Mark 9:23 which reads "Everything is possible for one who believes"

OPTION 1
I love the look of this one, but I'm not sure how well you will be able to see DIG if it's on the bottom of the shirt
runnerhigh is a little lower in this preview than the other one. It will be higher on the actual shirt like it is in Option 2


OPTION 2
This is the other option that I believe will be easier to read.

  •  100% cotton
  • Regular T-Shirt 
  • $15 
  • One of a kind
  • Made for girls who love to run!


I love the look of it because it's very clean and easy to read.
We tried many other fonts but none looked as good

I want to try and place the order early next week, but in order to do that, I'm going to need to know sizes and how many to order.

Email me at haleygraydon@gmail.com or just let me know

SOOO excited to finally have these made
LOVE 




No comments:

Post a Comment